Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1978 Chevrolet C10

18 August 2011
I bought the truck for 1800 dollars what I bought was a stock 1978 C10 with a 327CI motor that only had 55000 miles on it. I decided last night that I was going to fix it up. Right now it leaks oil about a quart a week I'm pretty sure its leaking from the valve covers so the seals will need to be replaced!
I wanted to put chrome valve  covers on it anyways so I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone on that one, also it has no air filter so I will be getting one of those soon as well, I also have other projects to come from the truck a list of them beginning with the ones listed above oh and also IT NEED A RADIO!!!
I am planing to document ALL of the work I do to the truck and I'm wanting to do it all myself with the help of my wife behind the camera along the way
already I have replaced some fuses and that's about all.
here are the beginning photos









No comments:

Post a Comment