Saturday, September 24, 2011

HOOD PAINTING

Once we cleaned the truck I thought it almost looked as bad is it did before with all the discoloration, who knows how long that dirt and grime was building up under the hood almost scares me " I wounder what all fell in the carb over the years. What needed to be done was Simple PAINT IT. I knew I had to take my time to make it look decent. Started off with one LIGHT coat of cheep Wall Mart spray paint FLAT BLACK let it dry for about one hour and then went back and could still see a lot of the blue threw the new black paint so I did another layer. then waited about 2 or three more hours and it was ready for a nice Gloss Finish Turned out great compared to before! I was going to just flat black it but Sabrina talked me into getting a gloss paint.

DIRTY

DIRTY

DIRTY

CLEAN

CLEAN

CLEAN

FIRST COAT 

FIRST COAT 

ALL DONE

FROM BEFORE TO AFTER
WHAT A CHANGE

LOOKS REAL NICE

IT TURNED OUT NICE

LOOKIN GOOD

FAR SHOT

STARTING TO SHAPE UP

No comments:

Post a Comment